eAupair.com eAupair.com
Aupair RegistrationFamily RegistrationFAQHelpFind a matchLoginOnline ChatHomeQuick SearchLost LogineAupair ProDiscussion BoardeAupair.com NewsFeedbackPrivacy StatementHot ListMy detailsMessagingContact usManage my images on eAupair.com
eAuPair Help Tips

Have an international drivers licence

Many families require au pairs to drive children to various activities, school etc. Please note this does not mean if you have a drivers licence in your country, but an International drivers license. You can check with your local Automobile Association if the drivers licence of your country is also a valid International drivers licence.

Click on the "Return" button to go back to the previous screen

  Copyright 1999-2023 © eAupair.com All Rights Reserved