eAupair.com eAupair.com
Aupair RegistrationFamily RegistrationFAQHelpFind a matchLoginOnline ChatHomeQuick SearchLost LogineAupair ProDiscussion BoardeAupair.com NewsFeedbackPrivacy StatementHot ListMy detailsMessagingContact usManage my images on eAupair.com
eAuPair FAQ's


Australia does not have an official au pair program. However you can go to Australia as an au pair by obtaining a 12 month working holiday visa if you are between 18-30 years old and a national of one of the following countries:

UK, Canada, Japan, Ireland, The Netherlands, The Republic of Korea, Malta and Germany.

Citizens from countries other than those listed above, should contact the Australian consulate/embassy in their home country.
Back to FAQs

  Copyright 1999-2023 © eAupair.com All Rights Reserved