eAupair.com eAupair.com
Aupair RegistrationFamily RegistrationFAQHelpFind a matchLoginOnline ChatHomeQuick SearchLost LogineAupair ProDiscussion BoardeAupair.com NewsFeedbackPrivacy StatementHot ListMy detailsMessagingContact usManage my images on eAupair.com
What is this -> Help Tips. When you see this icon hold you mouse over or click on it to see a help tip for the specific location the help tip icon is at.
 Discussion Board

Read Message : Visa Information
Return to Message Listing Reply to Message Topic Listing
Previous Message Message 1 of 1 (about the uk visa's) Next Message
Author : Jeremy Sargefield
Date Posted : 12/10/2012
its you job as will to check it out by your government but go to this website its the british consul info


This section explains how you can apply to come to the UK as a domestic worker in a private household.

The rules for domestic workers changed on 6 April 2012. If you had applied on or before 5 April 2012 for a visa to come to the UK as a domestic worker in a private household, please see the Workers who applied for entry on or before 5 April 2012 section.

The 'domestic worker in a private household' category allows overseas employers to bring their domestic workers with them when they visit the UK for up to 6 months. To come here as a domestic worker, you must be an established member of your employer's staff - you must have worked for your employer for at least a year before you apply for a visa.

Domestic workers include cleaners, chauffeurs, cooks, those providing personal care for the employer or a member of the employer's family, and nannies. You must work in your employer's household in the UK.

You will be given permission to stay in the UK for up to 6 months. You must return home at the end of the 6 months or when your employer returns home, whichever is sooner. We will not extend your permission to stay past 6 months or past the time that your employer is in the UK.

You are not allowed to change employer while you are in the UK or change to a different type of employment.

You cannot bring your dependants with you but they may apply to come here in their own right, for example as visitors.

The Can you apply? page explains the requirements for this category.

If you meet the requirements, you can find out how to apply for a visa on the Applying for a visa page.

If you are already in the UK as a domestic worker and your visa is for less than 6 months, the Extending your stay page explains how you can apply to extend your permission to stay for up to the maximum of 6 months. You cannot switch into the domestic worker category if you are currently in the UK in a different immigration category.

MORE NEWS AND UPDATES Changes to the Immigration Rules come into effect New forms for applications under the points-based system to be used from today Changes to your UK online application customer account from 1 October 2012 New version of Tier 1 (Exceptional talent) guidance More news News feeds POLICY & LAW Immigration Rules - Part 5

  Copyright 1999-2022 © eAupair.com All Rights Reserved