eAupair.com eAupair.com
Aupair RegistrationFamily RegistrationFAQHelpFind a matchLoginOnline ChatHomeQuick SearchLost LogineAupair ProDiscussion BoardeAupair.com NewsFeedbackPrivacy StatementHot ListMy detailsMessagingContact usManage my images on eAupair.com
What is this -> Help Tips. When you see this icon hold you mouse over or click on it to see a help tip for the specific location the help tip icon is at.
 Discussion Board

Read Message : Agencies
Return to Message Listing Reply to Message Topic Listing
Previous Message Message 1 of 2 (CANADA- work as au-pair or nanny) Next Message
Author : abc nannies
Date Posted : 07/06/2005
We are looking for experienced au-pair or nanny that is willing to commit to at least 12 month of employment in Canada. The selected candidate should have drivers license, be a save driver with excellent verifiable references, finished high school, good health and good commend of English or French. The applicant will work under the Live-in caregiver program in Canada. If you are from Australia or France you can apply for Holliday working permit to legally work in Canada. Please contact us for more details how to proceed. Visit our website for more details www.abcnannies.ca or email us at aupair@abcnannies.ca

  Copyright 1999-2020 © eAupair.com All Rights Reserved