eAupair.com eAupair.com
Aupair RegistrationFamily RegistrationFAQHelpFind a matchLoginOnline ChatHomeQuick SearchLost LogineAupair ProDiscussion BoardeAupair.com NewsFeedbackPrivacy StatementHot ListMy detailsMessagingContact usManage my images on eAupair.com
What is this -> Help Tips. When you see this icon hold you mouse over or click on it to see a help tip for the specific location the help tip icon is at.
 Discussion Board

Read Message : General Discussion.
Return to Message Listing Reply to Message Topic Listing
Previous Message Message 2 of 5 (Eastern Europe to the UK) Next Message
Author : Emoke Kiss
Date Posted : 22/01/2001
It depends on which country you are from. Although there isn`t that much difference, I suppose, what you need is a letter of invitation from your host family. But as a Hungarian, I didn`t have to go to the embassy to ask for a visa, I just showed the letter to the immigration officer when I got to the border and the visa was stamped in my passport. However, I talked to a Czech girl and she said she had to apply for a visa before coming here to the UK. And as far as I know, not all Eastern European countries have this agreement with the UK, but I can check it for you if you tell me where you`re from. (Eastern European is a very broad category indeed.)

  Copyright 1999-2022 © eAupair.com All Rights Reserved